Dah Nerfed [Class] [Corruptor]

A place for discussion about Nexus Clash game mechanics, including Build Advice.
SaltedSalmon

Re: Dah Nerfed [Class] [Corruptor]

Post by SaltedSalmon »

Khaze wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:36 pm Simplest way to bring back The Voice That Cowers, I feel, would be to copy over the Holy Champion Aspect of the Lion's effect (where pets will only act defensively against you) to a new 30 CP skill. Same as AOTL, spend 1 AP/5 MP for 5 minutes of The Voice That Cowers, refreshes for 1 MP every 5 minutes.
That skill is VERY broken and, IF it worked, would allow you to walk up to a petwall and kill every squishy while ignoring the pets they were supposed to be hiding behind.
A solution to that is needed.
Khaze

Post by Khaze »

SaltedSalmon wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:43 pm
Khaze wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:36 pm Simplest way to bring back The Voice That Cowers, I feel, would be to copy over the Holy Champion Aspect of the Lion's effect (where pets will only act defensively against you) to a new 30 CP skill. Same as AOTL, spend 1 AP/5 MP for 5 minutes of The Voice That Cowers, refreshes for 1 MP every 5 minutes.
That skill is VERY broken and, IF it worked, would allow you to walk up to a petwall and kill every squishy while ignoring the pets they were supposed to be hiding behind.
A solution to that is needed.
I would agree, if the skill didn't already exist with HC. Seems like tit for tat, to me.

What Aspect of the Lion doesn't specify, is whether HCs can still use all their other abilities while in that form. If not, then yes, something else should be thought of.
SaltedSalmon

Post by SaltedSalmon »

Khaze wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:54 pm I would agree, if the skill didn't already exist with HC.
Bad logic. Illogical, even.

Keep in mind, the only reason people aren't rioting for Aspect of the Lion to be removed is because the skill is broken and doesn't do what it says it does.