Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks -- MAINTAINER WANTED

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Goliath

Re: Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks

Post by Goliath »

Dissident wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:31 pm
Goliath wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:12 am
Dissident wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:20 am

Thank you for this! Now if it remembers whether you have it collapsed or not would be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA !!! :mrgreen: :D
Sure :D :mrgreen:
Awesome! Yes I just want a quote pyramid ..
Feature already exists :)
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

Is it possible for the Dark Pacts to be categorized as a demonic boon as well?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (4.87 KiB) Viewed 382546 times
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

pyroshroom wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:04 pm Is it possible for the Dark Pacts to be categorized as a demonic boon as well?
Capture.PNG
Not sure selling your soul is really a "boon", but done.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

I can't see my Vials of Angels Tears with Inventory Tweaks and Sorter on.
Poinf

Post by Poinf »

The enhanced alchemy panel seems to stop functioning after a name change.

Oddly, it still works on another of my characters who I also name changed, but they didn't have alchemy at the time.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Poinf wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:23 am The enhanced alchemy panel seems to stop functioning after a name change.

Oddly, it still works on another of my characters who I also name changed, but they didn't have alchemy at the time.
This is related to how NT stores settings/data.
What exactly does "stop functioning" mean, though? Does it not appear, do some buttons not work, ... ?
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

SharkyNebula wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:06 am I can't see my Vials of Angels Tears with Inventory Tweaks and Sorter on.
This might be VoAT-specific, idk. Did you check on the "Others" category?
I'll try to get my hands on a VoAT to test whatever the heck is wrong with it, but don't know when that'll be.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Poinf wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:23 am The enhanced alchemy panel seems to stop functioning after a name change.

I might have fixed this*
*All your recipes will display collapsed at first, but they should keep their state after another rename, if you ever do that
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

Goliath wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:04 pm
SharkyNebula wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:06 am I can't see my Vials of Angels Tears with Inventory Tweaks and Sorter on.
This might be VoAT-specific, idk. Did you check on the "Others" category?
I'll try to get my hands on a VoAT to test whatever the heck is wrong with it, but don't know when that'll be.

It seems to be any consumables

Also pressing the hide/show button does nothing now
abh35

Re: Enhanced Alchemy Pane

Post by abh35 »

Goliath wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:43 pm
Klapaucius wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:58 am Click an ingredient in the recipe list to bring up a drop down 'transmute from' selection would be really really helpful. My fish brain can't handle remembering what I want by the time I get to the bottom of the page once, let alone for multiple components.
F̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶ y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ b̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ r̶o̶a̶d̶ Hit the blue button by the missing components. Available from v15.
Love this feature. Is it possible to display the number of each alchemy component you have next to the name of the alchemy component in the transmute dropdown menu.
Its kind of a bummer to basically switch to the inventory everytime i want to transmute something to make sure I have atleast one of that component and will not require that in any other recipe.