Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks -- MAINTAINER WANTED

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Klapaucius

Re: Enhanced Alchemy Pane

Post by Klapaucius »

Goliath wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:10 am A local module that adds the following buttons to each recipe in the alchemy pane, so that you don't need to select which potion you wanna work with on the potion dropdown:
  • Brew Potion: If the recipe is fully researched.
  • Research Component: If the recipe isn't fully researched.
  • Forget Recipe: If the recipe has at least one component researched.
Click an ingredient in the recipe list to bring up a drop down 'transmute from' selection would be really really helpful. My fish brain can't handle remembering what I want by the time I get to the bottom of the page once, let alone for multiple components.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Klapaucius wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:58 am Click an ingredient in the recipe list to bring up a drop down 'transmute from' selection would be really really helpful. My fish brain can't handle remembering what I want by the time I get to the bottom of the page once, let alone for multiple components.
I think I can fit that in the pane, if I fiddle with the UI a little bit.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Klapaucius wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:58 am Click an ingredient in the recipe list to bring up a drop down 'transmute from' selection would be really really helpful. My fish brain can't handle remembering what I want by the time I get to the bottom of the page once, let alone for multiple components.
F̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶ y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ b̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ r̶o̶a̶d̶ Hit the blue button by the missing components. Available from v15.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Default Set-All Pet Stance

Post by Goliath »

A local module that enables changing the default for the Set All Pets dropdown.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: No Attacking Allies

Post by Goliath »

A local module that enables removing factionmates/allies/friendlies from the combat targeting list. May not work fast enough if you spam the attack button.
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

Goliath wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:43 pm F̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶ y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ b̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ r̶o̶a̶d̶ Hit the blue button by the missing components. Available from v15.
Took this for a spin. Really nice! Big admin saver. Really like the way the research component dropdown turns into the transmute dropdown when the recipe is complete.
lunalu

Re: Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks

Post by lunalu »

Thank you! The alchemy thingy is great!
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Word of Sorting

Post by Goliath »

Sorts Archon's Word powers in the dropdown. (They appear unsorted if the Archon has purchased a skill that grants a new Word power)
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Collapse Released Characters

Post by Goliath »

A global module that enables collapsing/expanding the list of released characters on the character select page.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Improved Purchase Skills Page

Post by Goliath »

A global module that slightly improves the Buy Skills page.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.