END TIMES PROPHECIES FULLFILLED: THE ANTICHRIST RISES OUT OF THE ABYSS! (Make thine heart right with the Lord High AF)

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
squib

END TIMES PROPHECIES FULLFILLED: THE ANTICHRIST RISES OUT OF THE ABYSS! (Make thine heart right with the Lord High AF)

Post by squib »

It is thine humble servant, Reverend Larry. I am writing with great urgency for we art living in the LAST DAYS! A great visage hath been revealed to me through my careful studies of the scriptures and partakement of the sacred sacraments. I shareth this message to shake thine soul from slumber! Now is the time to give thine heart to Black Velvet Christ. Repant and thine soul shalt be chill forever and ever!
Her vestments in vivid scarlet, hair as pearls spun into a braid, holding a chalice of hatred in her left hand, and a boltgun in the right, a circle of fire floateth atop her crown, and beneath her feet: the skulls of those truely pure in heart. Out of her mouth she speweth lies and doctrine most heretical.
(photo credit: Jellym00n)

Beware the Scarlet Host for she is twice as deceitful as she is murderous. She proclaimeth a doctrine of unobtainable purity and untruths and falsehoods against the MOST HIGH AF GOD, HIS Church, and The Gospel. As the prophet Daniel sayeth in his 7th Diary, line 25
And she shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
These were the words Prophet Dannyboy writeth on his visions of the end of days. He hath smoked the sacred herbs of divine divining; true special insight giveth unto such a Pious and Holy Dan by a truely HIGH AF GOD.

The beast was describeth further by John The Revelator in prison on the isle of Patmos. In those days, Christ Believers were persecuted, as they art now. Old John was a street preacher who wore a sandwich board sign to herald the end of days. The powers that be did not liketh unto that, so they locketh him away where the MOST HIGH AF gaveth unto him the most twisted of visages to test Jumpy John and put a squeeze on his sanity. God giveth his most demented warriors the most demented trials. Be that as it may, written in His Revelations we findeth this passage 17:11-14.
And the beast that was, and is not, even she is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kin bogs one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Psycho John wroteth in riddles to those whomst hearts' lay in darkness. This Beast is revealed to us true in spirit as the Antichrist. I sayeth unto you, She is here. She walks amongst us. A false prophet who hath ariseth from the abyss and hath been giveth power, a throne and authority by Satan. Thine may hath seen a flash of eerie red light jets across the sky and a champion manifest. These are the signs of the END TIMES! The seals art being broken. The Great Tribulations are upon us. The sheep await the inevitable return of our shepherd Black Velvet Christ. Every knee shall bow and sing praises to the MOST HIGH AF LORD on that glorious day of judgment. AMEN!
Last edited by squib on Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.