A New Contest for Fabulous Prizes!

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
squib

A New Contest for Fabulous Prizes!

Post by squib »

We all see the writings on the walls and in our wallets! The Reign of BKM and other so-called "crypto" currencies is crumbling like the very walls of the PIMCO bank building. They say it's "Booked-Backed" but what does that really mean? What happens when an army of tween readers want to cash in their BKM for YA vampire novels? Will your BKMs be worthless after the YA Book-run? What if someone were to introduce a hungry colony of moths to the book vault? How long will the ledgers be updated if the books are full of holes?

THIS is why we, at Infopocalypse, are pleading you all to invest in GOLD before it's too late!! Gold is the only currency that retains its value after something horrible happens like a fire or something. Just remember TEMshop and their practice of newspaper hoarding. It was a fire hazard, i tell ya! Gold would never go up in flames like that. Existing in every breath, Gold continues to Hold its value! Loved by Kings, Emperors, and Preppers in every plane of existence, how can you go wrong by investing in EVERLASTING GOLD??

As a promotional for a new GOLD ONLY currency regime. Squib is now hiding Prize Tentacles around Cordillera. Each one is Redeemable** for a MEGA PRIZE PAYOUT* of HIGH VALUE GOLD BULLION. If you find one, contact your local Licensed and Certified Gold Merchant to redeem this TIMELESS PRIZE of EXTREEM WEALTH

*Each Prize Tentacle is Redeemable for 1d12 gold ingots upon finding and defeating the Prize Tentacle

**Infopocalypse members are ineligible for the prize due to difficulties technicalities associated with sourcing other certified and licensed gold merchants

Happy Hunting!
B. Thiccums

Re: A New Contest for Fabulous Prizes!

Post by B. Thiccums »

This sounds terrifying and exciting! Good luck to all you fortune seeking souls!

I am bound by my work clause
(I will explode.)

Otherwise, I'd love to pursue the thrill of gold! I am eager to see how the event pans out!
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

And to remind everyone, the rumors heretofore spread by wildly untrustworthy sources - regarding the flagrant impossibility that infopocalypse has buried gold in a secret hideout that no one and I mean no one will ever find- are both false and absurd. Why would anyone make up such a rumor, let alone spread or (and we assuredly remind you that this should never be the case) even half-believe it? The hideout is both meticulously concealed from prying eyes and indeed from prying thoughts, in addition to obviously never having existed in the first place, and the highest success one can achieve in this endless purgatory we wander both together and totally alone, is to put these thoughts completely out of your mind.
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

ATTEMPTS BY THE GOLDEN BOLD TO DISRUPT THE NEW GOLD STANDARD HAVE NEITHER STYMIED THE SQUIB-4-GOLD STARTUP'S GROWTH, NOR DISTURBED THE COLONY OF HYPOTHETICAL MOTHMEN WHICH DEFINITELY WOULD NOT BE SET UPON PIMCO BOOK STOCKS AS PART OF A PREVIOUSLY CONJECTURED AND ALREADY DENOUNCED AND DENIED MARKET CRASHING SCHEME AND/OR PLOT. THE GOLDEN BOLD WOULD DO WELL NOT TO LEND CREDENCE TO THESE WILD SPECULATIONS WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS ACTS OF AGGRESSION AND HIGHLY CONCERNING RECRUITING AND HAZING PRACTICES, WHICH SHOULD CERTAINLY AND IMMEDIATELY BE THE SUBJECT OF INTERROGATIVE PROBING AND BASELESS OPINING.

-This message brought to you by the campaign to Re-Elect DEATHPOINT Supreme Overlord for LIFE.
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]