Lost CP on spell refund.

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
elimyx

Lost CP on spell refund.

Post by elimyx »

Posting this to a separate thread to make this cleaner for the devs, even if I'm convinced it's related to the Death Font bug:
0cp.png
0cp.png (4.88 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
tl;dr: Scarlet McCrea (1507) learned Death Dart in order to create a Death Font, I pre-marked it for buyback so that I wouldn't forget later when I needed the CP for something else. Death Dart was ineligible to use in the creation of a Death Font, so went ahead and finished up the buyback - only for the CP to vanish into the void. Would appreciate the CP back at the very least (it's a precious resource!) but like, it's a spicy bug regardless.
Error Message wrote:You must be a faction leader and must not be a leader and must be in your faction in order to kick him from the faction!
Repth

Re: Lost CP on spell refund.

Post by Repth »

elimyx wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:53 am Posting this to a separate thread to make this cleaner for the devs, even if I'm convinced it's related to the Death Font bug:

0cp.png

tl;dr: Scarlet McCrea (1507) learned Death Dart in order to create a Death Font, I pre-marked it for buyback so that I wouldn't forget later when I needed the CP for something else. Death Dart was ineligible to use in the creation of a Death Font, so went ahead and finished up the buyback - only for the CP to vanish into the void. Would appreciate the CP back at the very least (it's a precious resource!) but like, it's a spicy bug regardless.
Your 10 CP has been returned to you.
elimyx

Re: Lost CP on spell refund.

Post by elimyx »

Thank you! :oops: Hopefully the bug isn't too gnarly on the underside of things.
Error Message wrote:You must be a faction leader and must not be a leader and must be in your faction in order to kick him from the faction!