HC/ineffable Breeze - Separate Move Buttons

Past suggestions that have been incorporated into the live game.
Thenixon

HC/ineffable Breeze - Separate Move Buttons

Post by Thenixon »

It is showing up, my fingers are as big as both of those buttons so I was assuming they were one button. Probably explains using AP but I would say it is pretty unusable on mobile (can I suggest here removing the option to walk when in the flying cloak?)
Goliath

Re: HC/ineffable Breeze - Separate Move Buttons

Post by Goliath »

plscks wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:03 pm
Thenixon wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 pm Ineffable breeze is supposed to cost just MP but captain planet ( https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=12 ) seems to draw from AP pool when gusting. It allows for travel into negative AP..
Thenixon wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:46 am Add a detail: it happens when tapping a leylines and gusting along it. The AP cost is the per-tile cos (ie double over water/mountain) and no mp from my pool or the font is consumed.

E: probably still just fat fingers
The negative AP on walk moves instead of gust has been corrected for the next game update.

I split off the suggestion to do something about the buttons into the suggestion forum because I think it's an issue and I'm not quite sure how to solve it well. For instance, I personally see the utility of moving with walk instead of gust sometimes when I have a plan for the mp and need to worry more about saving mp than ap.
I suggest making the buttons 100% high and 100% wide, whilst making the form that contains them 50% high.
That would make them much easier to click and much harder to fatfinger on mobile or desktop.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

If you don't want to gust, you can change cloak. IMO remove the non gust option so that movement hotkeys work.
plscks

Post by plscks »

Klapaucius wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:48 pm If you don't want to gust, you can change cloak. IMO remove the non gust option so that movement hotkeys work.
Completely valid! I'm going to shuffle this one over to Promoted Suggestions and we'll try to get it implemented for next update!
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus