Gameplay: New Badge Grinds

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Fellis
Site Admin

Re: Gameplay: New Badge Grinds

Post by Fellis »

It's also worth noting that we just changed to the Rank system from the previous system we had, so it would be good to get some data and experience on this before we make too many changes. I do think that less CP in the game makes for more interesting choices in character building than more CP. However ~670 CP from levelling and exploration badges (when they are all found) is not enough for some classes and perfectly fine for others. I won't say this is intentional, but if you decided to make a build with a fresh character, and you decide that the build is not complete until you have 840 CP, you are kind of setting yourself up there.

However, there is definitely some work that needs to be done to make sure skills are costed correctly, and we have been looking at adjusting some of the earlier ranks to make it a bit easier to get that initial +90 cp that can really solidify a build, however this means the later ranks are going to be even more gnarly to achieve.
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

Writing this down so it's written down somewhere: Buffs Applied and Debuffs Applied would be good badges.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Repth

Post by Repth »

I see no reason to stop posting in this thread.

Cigarettes smoked
Repth

Post by Repth »

Please note I've moved this back to suggestions so folks can continue to post here.
SignedName

Post by SignedName »

Buffs Applied, Debuffs Applied. Can be measured in both ticks and absolute numbers, allowing for four different badge grinds.