Pets: Feral pets in purg

Past suggestions that have been incorporated into the live game.
Kraufen

Pets: Feral pets in purg

Post by Kraufen »

Hey so Stygia has imps and hellhounds, as far as I'm aware Elysium has something else (never been there myself) but it seems like unaligned are getting kinda shafted when it comes to XP from something like that.

Maybe have something like skeletons or zombies spawning in Purg? It would be nice to be able to grind XP in Purg on something other than players, like I can do with my evils
SaltedSalmon

Re: Pets: Feral pets in purg

Post by SaltedSalmon »

Was discussed on discord, basically not happening.
Goods can't hunt Aethersprites/Ivory Guardians anyways since it nukes their MO, so its like they're not there.

I'd recommend adding a additional portal so spawning in the bottom left island isn't as troublesome.
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

As explained on Discord, it has to make sense on a per-island basis. Purgatorio has a very different origin and nature than Elysium and Stygia and so it isn't a single magical ecosystem, it's a collection of disconnected ecosystems.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

Kandarin wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:37 pm As explained on Discord, it has to make sense on a per-island basis. Purgatorio has a very different origin and nature than Elysium and Stygia and so it isn't a single magical ecosystem, it's a collection of disconnected ecosystems.
Ah I didn't think of it lore wise. Thanks for answering!
Repth

Post by Repth »

I would be comfortable with copious wild chain gremlins that spawn on the chain tiles and wander their way around from there.
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

Repth wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:48 pm I would be comfortable with copious wild chain gremlins that spawn on the chain tiles and wander their way around from there.
That could make sense considering they are chain gremlins.

Somebody I know mentioned some sort of flying enemy coming out of the void could be cool to.
Repth

Post by Repth »

Kraufen wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:37 am
Repth wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:48 pm I would be comfortable with copious wild chain gremlins that spawn on the chain tiles and wander their way around from there.
That could make sense considering they are chain gremlins.

Somebody I know mentioned some sort of flying enemy coming out of the void could be cool to.
Oh that's neat, that voidy bit. Permanently flying mobs with a ranged attack could be fun!
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Feature was implemented, there's now Chain Gremlins on the Purgatorio chains
2022 April 19 patch
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz