There are forms of content that we do not permit to be posted, nor should links to the content be posted anywhere in the forums, discord, or the game.
The following forms of content are not permitted:
- Do not post any personally identifiable information (PII) about other people or yourself publicly on the nexus clash website (also known as "doxxing").
- Do not post explicit material of ANY KIND. If you need a "not safe for work" tag, it's not appropriate. This includes gore or other “shocking” images.
- Do not use words that are widely accepted as being slurs or offensive towards any race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Do not harass other users. This includes harassment over the game on any other platform outside the control of the administrators.
- Glorification of Nazis or other extreme fringe groups is not tolerated under any circumstances.
- This includes advocating for any real-world violence against any group, or support for any real-world violent groups.
- Do not post any malicious links. Do not attempt to inject malicious code into the game.
- No shilling of products, referral links, cryptocurrencies, or scams will be tolerated.
Do not post it publicly on the forums or in discord or elsewhere - this just creates unnecessary drama. If you believe that someone else is cheating, exploiting bugs, harassing another user, or anything else that you feel deserves admin intervention please follow these simple steps:
- Gather as much information as you have. This includes logs, links to character profiles, screenshots, anything you can get.
- Private Message (on forum or discord) all of that to a GM. Currently those are Rincewind, BobGeneric, Kandarin, Fellis, Plscks, Lychwood and Repth. You may also email email@example.com
- Please let us take care of it from there.
Use the Appeal Process
We have an appeal process in place if you feel you have been disciplined unfairly. Please don't complain about the discipline publicly (that just creates drama). Instead, present your side of the story by way of following the appeal process outlined in our disciplinary process - send a PM to multiple admins and/or use the email address provided there to submit your appeal.This ensures that multiple admins will have access to your side of the story as your case is reviewed.
Respect the Development Team
The dev team is here to keep the game safe, sane, and fun for everyone. If you are having problems with members of the development team, please be civil, explain your point, and detail your opinion on it clearly and respectfully. You may question the behavior of any developer as you wish, as long as you are not rude about it. The development team consists of the following folks:
Administrators - Rincewind, Bob Q Generic, Kandarin, Fellis, Plscks
Game Masters - Repth, Lychwood
Active Developers - Thalanor, Nova, Argavyon, NearNihil, Plum, Rinkou, Liche, jelly_m00n, Weirdomen, Badziew
Inactive - Wozzy, Haliphax
Aside from being able to access game code and a development server, developers have no special game privileges. Game Masters have limited ability to edit characters, view player logs to help resolve bugs and other issues, and assist admins with moderation decisions. Inactive Devs are still on the team, but are currently away long-term for various reasons.
These community and game rules are written just for the baseline standard of interaction on this website. If you are considering debating your interpretation of the rules, instead of just seeking clarification of the rules, this is a sign you should stop what you are doing. If GMs feel you are consistently causing issues within the community, but not “technically” breaking any rules, you can still be warned, moderated, or banned. These rules can also be modified as necessary to account for any situations we haven’t thought of yet.