Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Water Breathing potions now allow AP-free movement in water, similar to Water Adept. However, the potions are now tick-based. Each (stackable) potion use lasts for 25 status ticks.
- Spell gems of all colors can now be harvested on Cordilleran Crystal Vein tiles for 10 AP.
- The font map should now show which font it is when tapping it on mobile.
- Revenant endgame mechanics were handed out like Halloween candy; this has been hotfixed. If you have a Revenant you suspect not having the bonus when they should (or if they have it when they shouldn't), please let us know.
- Fixed characters being logged out (and resetting their target) at every AP tick.
- Fixed Secret Ingredient not allowing spells to be put in food.
- Fixed DH's Hovering not letting you attack grounded targets half the time.
- Fixed being able to see and retrieve flags of factions your alts are in.
- Hopefully fixed auras double-applying damage bonuses sometimes.
- Fixed Halloween items being unable to reload.
- Hopefully resolved wandering pet movement (at least, it works on devserver).
- Doomstrike could summon an unupgraded Chain Gremlin when you clearly bought the upgrade, now it properly checks the upgrade skill.
- Attuned Palate wasn’t adding its duration boost to Planar Protection potions.
- Fixed an issue where you could see your alts’ flags in the retrieve list.
- Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
- Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
- Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
- Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
- Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes