Boon of Ahg-Za-Haru Rework

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
squib

Boon of Ahg-Za-Haru Rework

Post by squib »

to most of us demons, those with and with out learning disabilities alike, the Tlacolotl and Ahg-za-haru boons are functionally identical and superfluous. both give sulfurous cloak (6 damage unholy aura + 4 unholy supplemental damage). theres like some subtle difference about something something unsoakable or slightly longer ticks. Bah! If youre not a close quarters killer then they become floor decorations.

I propose that The boon of Ahg-Za-Haru gets a change to clear up the confusion between these fine EP's treats.
Boon of Ahg-Za-Haru, wt 1, 0 ap use (consistent with other boon items)
-Grants user 20 ticks of Stygian Fury and the skill Explosive Murder for the allotted duration.
AZH is the Elder Power of Hatred, Greed and Irrationality. I feel it follows that suit that granting HP loss for MP is innately an irrational greed based pursuit, and whats more irrational and hateful than self destruction in the most literal sense.
Goliath

Re: Boon of Ahg-Za-Haru Rework

Post by Goliath »

What about 10% chance to deal double damage while taking equal recoil?
ie: If you'd be dealing 10dmg, you have a 10% chance to deal 20dmg and take 10dmg as recoil.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

I like DPS and my IB would love the feedback damage, too.
squib

Post by squib »

Goliath wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:51 am What about 10% chance to deal double damage while taking equal recoil?
ie: If you'd be dealing 10dmg, you have a 10% chance to deal 20dmg and take 10dmg as recoil.
i think it would make more sense as something that slowly kills you like cigarettes. random chance feels more like thollie than AZH