Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 5:22 am Post subject: Patch Notes - 10th May
Quality of Life and Interface
* AOE now correctly notifies everyone in a room when it is fired, whether you were hit or not.
* Petmasters are notified when their pets were hit by AOE.
* Viewing pets located in a different place than their master (such as Horrid Tentacles) now tells the master the pet coordinates.
* Item reject lists now display every type of item in your possession and not every individual item in your possession, thus eliminating the need to sift through hundreds of chalk and newspapers.
* If you are logged in as the founder character of a faction (and thus eligible to join as a leader if there is no active leader) you can see your founder status by looking at that faction's faction page, regardless of whether you are currently a member or not.
* Added some baseline faction functionality to the Heavenly Host and the Legions of the Abyss:
- A stronghold will automatically be spawned on the 0000 game time daily tick at a random, vacant strongholdable location in Elysium (for the Host) or Stygia (for the Legions) for these factions if one of these factions does not have a standing stronghold and would be eligible to set a stronghold. Members will be notified of the new stronghold location when this occurs. The Heavenly Host stronghold will never be in Amaravati.
- The Heavenly Host is always Hostile to non-Good factions and Friendly to Good factions. The Legions of the Abyss is always Friendly to Evil factions and Hostile to non-Evil factions. Any exceptions (and the initial creation of these politics stances) will be added at the 0000 game time daily tick.
- Tier 3 members of the Heavenly Host and Legions of the Abyss will be promoted to Veterans if they are not Veterans already at the 15-minute AP tick.
- Level 30 members of the Heavenly Host and Legions of the Abyss will be promoted to Lieutenants if they are not Lieutenants already at the 15-minute AP tick. However, due to the unusual mechanics of these factions (game-determined ranks, stronghold sites and politics) the only ability unlocked by being a Lieutenant in one of these factions is the ability to send Faction Announcements. There is still no way to become a Leader in one of these factions.
- The Heavenly Host and Legions of the Abyss each have 5 points of safe upgrade (200 safe total), 5 points of footlocker upgrade (50 footlocker total) and a Veteran-rank Bulletin Board.
- The Host and Legions have the rank titles that they had in Nexus War.
* Resolved an issue where inventory-expanding skills and items didn't apply encumbrance relief to the ability to use AOE.
* Fixed a bug where Dust to Dust thwarted the Hunted By status effect. This Revenant power is not tied to the presence or absence of a corpse.
* Switched off an unused admin tool that was sometimes telling people an admin changed their personal description when they didn't (and really did so in the B5 build) when admins changed something else with a different admin tool. If we really need to change someone's description for admin reasons, everyone who had access to this tool has the ability to do so by other means.
* The Marrakunian Soul Cannon ammo refund for killing (which has never worked) now works.
* Way of Fast Hands now works with the Marrakunian Soul Cannon.
* Addressed an issue where it was sometimes possible to get a bugged version of a Leather Jacket that didn't have an armor-specific slot. Everyone who had one of these items should have a normal Leather Jacket item now.
* Headless Horseman Pumpkins now return when attacking structures and targets.
* Corrected an issue where Sanctify Spell and Taint spell MP reduction (and Eldritch Blast MP increase) weren't being applied to attacks on wards and other structures.
* Fixed an issue where AOE attacks could sometimes grant Angel or Demon kill stats in greater numbers than actual Kills.
* Fixed an issue where a broken reject list was viewable while logged out.
Last edited by Rincewind on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum