Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:12 am Post subject: Patch Notes - 17th July
It is Patch'o'clock!
Changelog as follows:
* Added access to Purgatorio, the home plane of the Unaligned. Some characters have figured out a way in here already, but it is now more readily accessible and a two-way portal is present from Laurentia to Purgatorio.
* Unaligned characters have a chance to respawn in Purgatorio.
* Portal bending and Stepping of the World Gate now go to Purgatorio.
* Purgatorio has unfound Exploration Badges. Go find them!
* New 30 CP Lich skill, Vestige of the Wraith - Liches with this skill may fly as if they had Wings. Liches who are out of CP may request up to 30 CP worth of skill refunds in this thread within two weeks of this posting to get CP for this skill.
* Passive Regeneration will now rejuvenate a pet if your MP pool is at maximum. This will always be your lowest-AP eligible pet.
* Removed the extra MP cost from Eldritch Blast if the target is a door, ward, glyph or fortification.
* Kicking or banning a user from your faction will remove them from your stronghold.
* Lowered the base damage of the Perfectly Balanced Throwing Knife from 8 to 6.
* Boosted the damage of dispelling for characters with Glyph Mastery. Minor Glyph Erasure deals level*7, Major Glyph Erasure deals level*10 and Greater Glyph Erasure deals level*15.
* Lowered the casting cost of Major Glyph Erasure from 10 to 8 MP.
* Attacking wards only adds 50% of the damage dealt to the Damage Dealt stat.
* Resolved an issue that sometimes erroneously told people whose items were destroyed on death that their items were in much better condition and should not have been destroyed.
* Resolved a bug that kept Revenants with only the base Wolf form from eating bones.
* Fixed a bug that kept some temporary faction upgrades from being purchasable if you had renown close to the base cost.
Last edited by Rincewind on Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Admins - could we get a total number of exploration badges that exist in Purgatorio, so we know when we have found them all. Is it 9 like the other planes?
Edit: moved the mapping stuff to its own topic here - https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9847 _________________ Bob Ross | Feral | 3628 - Catvom | Feral | 3627 - Haldos Jnr. | RRF | 3659 - MonkeyDawg | PoR | 3631 - A Speciality Priest of Tempus | Lawful Good | 4489
Retribution | Eternals | 9134 - Minsc | Scales of Namm the Vigilant | 9008
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum