Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Conduit Skill: Alchemical Breakdown
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conduit Skill: Alchemical Breakdown

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestion Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lagn
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: May 12, 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:48 am    Post subject: Conduit Skill: Alchemical Breakdown Reply with quote

Got this idea after looking at the faction safe and seeing dozens of unused Planar Protection potions lying around. Essentially- Alchemical Transmutation for potions.

Allows the Conduit to break down potions to their base components for 1 AP and 5 MP. Each potion would yield one component, with a one half chance of it being the fixed component, and the chance for other components based on component ratios. For example, a Water Breathing potion would have a 50% chance to yield a Bunch of Lilies, 40% chance of a common ingredient, and 10% chance of an uncommon ingredient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 2260
Location: Charlotte's Bakery University

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Conduit Skill: Alchemical Breakdown Reply with quote

Lagn wrote:
Got this idea after looking at the faction safe and seeing dozens of unused Planar Protection potions lying around. Essentially- Alchemical Transmutation for potions.

Allows the Conduit to break down potions to their base components for 1 AP and 5 MP. Each potion would yield one component, with a one half chance of it being the fixed component, and the chance for other components based on component ratios. For example, a Water Breathing potion would have a 50% chance to yield a Bunch of Lilies, 40% chance of a common ingredient, and 10% chance of an uncommon ingredient.


In B5, turning multiple potions into one, more desired kind of potion is a basic function of Alchemy. I think this should address the core issue driving the suggestion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestion Drafts All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Credit: Site homepage artwork (C) 2017 Acaisha Buffo
Character creation and raid ticker icons by Lorc and Delapouite at game-icons.net
Original Nexus War classes, powers, and lore copyright 2003 - 2021 Brandon Harris (bharris@gaijin.com) used with permission.
PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.