Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:30 am Post subject: Patch Notes - 17th November
* A party of adventurers has inadvertently unsealed the great stair to the crystal city of Amaravati, home of mysterious angelic mechanisms that generate Crystal Guardians of great power. Rewards await those who can challenge the guardian and prevail!
Quality of Life and Interface
* The screen resulting when a player has clicked too many times at once now has a link back to the main game screen.
* Spell lists in character profiles now contain links to the wiki pages of spells.
* Guild shrines now show AP/MP costs even if you don't have Sense Magic.
* Improvements in the function of the MobileClash interface:
- Reduced flicker on reload
- Some actions (moving outside, flying, some others) do not keep your interface position but show the map as this is what someone choosing those actions would logically want to see.
* Biting an Archon with Feeding Fangs now has an effect.
* The duration of status effects inflicted with Doomsights has been doubled from 5 ticks to 10 ticks.
* The Tattoo of Balance function wherein the Nexus Champion shifts morality in combat as if s/he is Neutral now apply to combat actions taken by a pet.
* Fixed an issue where petmaster morality in combat always assumed petmaster morality was zero.
* Liches with Death Mastery now correctly drop Death Anchors unhindered by their lack of a corpse. The dust you disintegrate into will do just fine as the basis of a Phylactery.
* Master of Vigor now correctly grants its HP boost when healing poisons.
* Fixed a bug where wearing down Sorcerers Might with Heal Others did not take MP.
* Fixed an issue where combat actions vs masterless pets that are not supposed to impact morality (Sect of Maevel zombies) still impacted morality for the petmaster if the attacker was a pet.
* Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to get multiple respawn actions in a small frame of time and get charged AP to respawn twice. The same method could be used to prevent double-clicks on other actions in the future, but which ones are a subject of some debate.
* Corrected an issue where Cloak of Tornado users didn't actually have free movement on tiles with movement halved without flight (such as lava).
* Fixed a bug where you could get XP for killing factionmates' pets if they were generated by the Sires of Retribution.
* Named Rocks can no longer be loaded into Slings.
* Emergency Bunkers no longer deploy if one is already present.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum