Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
I'm pretty sure this is broken and I have a suspicion it has something to do with passive regeneration as I turned it off when it started working again.
- You quaff the potion. As you do so, you feel your body begin to mend itself. (2020-04-09 14:22:32).
- You fiddle with the pin mechanism, jogging it in and out. There is a soft click as the pin bends which you pay no attention to. A moment later, the grenade explodes in your hands! You take 42 points of damage! (2020-04-09 14:23:33).
- (6 times) You gain three hit points due to your Regeneration. (2020-04-09 15:45:01).
- He-Man has maxxed out! (2020-04-09 15:55:03).
- (3 times) You gain three hit points due to your Regeneration. (2020-04-09 16:30:02).
I was at 60 HP before I bit the shock sphere and took damage but let's just say that I was at full hp when I did.
71(total hp)-42(shock sphere damage) + (9 ticks * 3hp/tick) = 56 Current Hp. But we can all see from the screenshot that I'm only at 32.
Joined: Jan 19, 2010 Posts: 235 Location: USA - CST
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:11 am Post subject:
I think it might relate to this rev daywalker bug, or at least cropped up during the fix for that one. Last I heard it was elusive and difficult to track. I never filed a formal bug report on it though, so shame on me and good on you for having the thread as a good reminder! _________________ "Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus
plscks-20 | Davington-25 | James Ford-26 | Wiggles-1297 | Desmond-1298 | Richard Feynman-2769 | a random janitor-2772 | Kaz-12345
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum