Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Random and Funny: Dumbest suggestion thread 2
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random and Funny: Dumbest suggestion thread 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Repth
Lore Developer
Lore Developer


Joined: Jan 31, 2012
Posts: 1057

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
Very good things.


.....!

I'm listening....
_________________
hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Feb 26, 2010
Posts: 1715

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: the Golden rollerblades:
bonus: works like Way of Lightning. And look so cool
minus: It's real gold. It's soft and every four squares you have to stop and and pound them back into round. Furthermore, they attract thieves and have a chance to be stolen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture


Joined: Dec 17, 2009
Posts: 5580

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repth wrote:
Teksura wrote:
Very good things.


.....!

I'm listening....



The credit store clothes are currently limited to whatever stuff is in there. Breath 4 lets you literally write your own custom clothing under the premise "What can people come up with which isn't already possible to do with emotes or renamed items?"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 3720

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
Breath 4 lets you literally write your own custom clothing


Pants!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Repth
Lore Developer
Lore Developer


Joined: Jan 31, 2012
Posts: 1057

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
many good things


This makes me feel more inclined to spend on credits! UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION! Shocked
_________________
hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werechicken
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Oct 28, 2013
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saulres wrote:
Teksura wrote:
Breath 4 lets you literally write your own custom clothing


Pants!


Mankini!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 2262
Location: Charlotte's Bakery University

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time you use a portal, the inexplicable Myst linking sound should play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RubberDucky
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Nov 20, 2013
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shepherd skill: Martyr of the Faith (40CP)

Child skill of: Prayer

When used, this skill triggers the "sacrificial devotion" status effect. While under this effect, all healing and energizing actions (absolve suffering, energize, and heal others) have their AP and MP costs halved.

However, the shepherd becomes unable to carry out any attacks against other characters or pets (including praying for offensive answers, although non-offensive prayers are still allowed), and suffers a -15% defense penalty.

The "sacrificial devotion" status effect lasts until the death of the shepherd. When the shepherd is killed, there is a 50% chance that his/her body will explode in a flash of holy white light. If this happens, evil-aligned characters in the location suffer damage in a manner similar to Explosive Murder, except that there is a 50% chance the explosion will deal Holy damage and 50% chance it will deal Electric damage.

Perhaps also: all angelic factionmates gain 1 vial of angel's tears upon the shepherd's death, because they all wept at his/her selfless sacrifice. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Feb 26, 2010
Posts: 1715

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shepherd skill: Living in the Light

Upon taking this skill, all the shepherd's prayer results forever after will always be Light Within.

In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting. Search odds stack until +50% when they start to decline again due to horrific glare in the eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Jun 26, 2010
Posts: 1807

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylinn wrote:
In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting.
Can also be used to incinerate revenants.
_________________
|The Devil On Your Shoulder 4407 | Mira Lasan 1724 | Officer Horwood 1763 | A Ghast 5143 | A Velociraptor 3721 | Father Christmas 3115 |
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 3720

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mallich wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting.
Can also be used to incinerate revenants.


The light's within, though. The revenant would have to tear, perforate, or otherwise remove the exterior of the Shepherd in order to have the light affect it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ifreann
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Jul 19, 2010
Posts: 175

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saulres wrote:
Mallich wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting.
Can also be used to incinerate revenants.


The light's within, though. The revenant would have to tear, perforate, or otherwise remove the exterior of the Shepherd in order to have the light affect it.

And how could a revenant ever be persuaded to do such a thing? Hmmm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trialist
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: May 12, 2011
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ifreann wrote:
saulres wrote:
Mallich wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting.
Can also be used to incinerate revenants.


The light's within, though. The revenant would have to tear, perforate, or otherwise remove the exterior of the Shepherd in order to have the light affect it.

And how could a revenant ever be persuaded to do such a thing? Hmmm.

Tell then the heart is the tastiest part to eat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ifreann
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Jul 19, 2010
Posts: 175

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trialist wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
saulres wrote:
Mallich wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
In addition, the shepherd casts a glow which makes Hiding impossible, but gives the shepherd and anyone else around +10% search odds, due to better lighting.
Can also be used to incinerate revenants.


The light's within, though. The revenant would have to tear, perforate, or otherwise remove the exterior of the Shepherd in order to have the light affect it.

And how could a revenant ever be persuaded to do such a thing? Hmmm.

Tell then the heart is the tastiest part to eat?

Angel blood is probably full of sugar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RubberDucky
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Nov 20, 2013
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Status effect: Publish or perish

Effect is incurred when a character goes inside of an Ivory Tower. It can be dispelled at any time the character is inside by writing something. Otherwise, the character suffers 10 points of damage upon departing the area.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Credit: Site homepage artwork (C) 2017 Acaisha Buffo
Character creation and raid ticker icons by Lorc and Delapouite at game-icons.net
Original Nexus War classes, powers, and lore copyright 2003 - 2021 Brandon Harris (bharris@gaijin.com) used with permission.
PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.