Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - [Interface] Game Interface changes
It looks better when I'm using 1920 x 1080 but if at 900px you have to scroll down for the majority of the skills, imagine it with 1024x768px. Interface should be intuitive and if the first thing I do when I log on is scroll down, there's something wrong with it.
Here's the current proposal:
open this link in a new tab to check if it fits your computer's resolution.
- Split the description panel into 'OCCUPANTS' and 'DESCRIPTION'
- Make the OCCUPANTS a scrolling window.
- Put the DESCRIPTION under the MAP.
- Put a direct link (Maybe a mibbit link) to #Clash to help newbies.
- Include TARGET'S INFORMATION under the Map Description.
- Try and put all links together. (like pets, inventory, etc.)
if we get enough interest, I could continue tweaking on it and stop being lazy
All times are GMT - 7 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2
Page 2 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum