Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - EUPD Bulletin Board: List of known 'false' goods.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EUPD Bulletin Board: List of known 'false' goods.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: EUPD Bulletin Board: List of known 'false' goods. Reply with quote

The following is a list of known criminals who have been found to abuse the MO system to avoid punishment for their crimes. If you are a good and encounter a criminal, send all information to your nearest EUPD officer, and after a thorough investigation all those found guilty will named here:

1) Commissar Raege - currently 1 known count of murder of goods; currently 2 verified arrests.
2) Galaxy S of Murder Inc, currently 1 verified murder of goods.
3) Jim Bargle - currently 1 verified count of assault with intent to murder of goods.
4) Mad Larkin - currently 1 verified count of murder of goods.
5) Pineapples - currently 1 verified count of murder of goods.
6) Francis - currently 2 verified count of murder of goods, and a second account of assault.
7) Solice the Just - currently 2 verified count of assault on a good.
8) Herp Derp Ulric - currently 2 verified counts of murder of a good.
9) The Inquisitor - currently 2 verified count of murder of goods, currently given 1 caution, and 1 arrest.
10) The Nameless One - currently 1 verified count of murder of goods.
11) A First-Level Thief - currently 2 verified counts of murder of goods.
12) Monty Haul - currently 1 verified murder of goods.
13) Alexander Andserson - 1 verified murder of goods.
14) Azazyl - 1 verified murder of goods
15) A Ghast - self requested
16) Suckaghoti - horrid abuse of MO

The EUPD calls on all factions listed as good, and all good aligned citizens of the Nexus to provide the above listed individuals no safe harbour, no faction benefits, and no healing or assistance when encountered.

Last edited by Sihoiba on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 am; edited 30 times in total
Kharn
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, that's rich.

Do I get anything (other than deaths, of course) if I go for the high score?
Remilia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scarlet Devil Mansion would like to provide our assistance and support for the supposed "False goods" if they so wish.
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hereby direct your attention to this missive - http://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4282

Skull Face
catvom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully support this action.

As a repeated victim of murderisation by members of "good" factions and fellow "angels", I will gather evidence from now on and submit it to the EUPD.

Unfortunately I threw away the evidence of the 2 killings matching the criteria so far this breath, so they will remain anonymous.

Bob Ross - Itinerant Paladin of the Heavenly Host
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on evidence collected GSV Total Internal Reflection has been added to the list.

Edit: Jim Bargle and Aurelia Dickinson added to the list.
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another added to the list.
Telp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does it work? what do I need to do to end up on your list? Is it only for good characters who are members of good factions? or a good character who is a member of neutral/evil/no/Heavenly Host faction qualifies as well?

My hypothetical character is a sorcerer, who levels up mainly by healing, occasionaly hunting. I don't really care about his MO, but it's usually above 20, because he's a healer. He doesn't have sense morality and kills demons and angels alike. He's a member of an evil faction, but is considering joining a good one. Is he a "false good"?
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally at the moment it's either a member of a good faction or an angel seen to be repeatedly assaulting or killing a character of Good MO.

A good character in an evil faction is a false good by default (because have good MO traps in evil factions to help weaken angelic raiders is an old old tactic).

Your hypothetical sorcerer is a false good, not having sense MO doesn't stop you from not hurting goods (in fact I use the one shot DNA extraction of did my MO drop from collecting as my primary means of discerning morality). However by maintaining a generally good morality your earn yourself immunity from true goods (Goods who won't knowingly hurt or kill a good MO character), and the purpose of this list is to ensure you no longer benefit from this protection, because your MO isn't an accurate reflection of your actions or your attitude to others.
Telp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if my hypothetical sorcerer joined a good faction and stopped killing angels and good characters in general, would he be "clean"? I. e. is it possible to be removed from the list if a character abandons their old ways?
Kharn
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But most importantly, why does it matter?

This so called "police force" can't even police their own backyard, let alone the false goods.

Kill whoever you want to your heart's content, Sorceror. Experience is experience, don't deny yourself of it just because one faction is stuck up about killing people.

Also, you're Unaligned (I like to refer to your kind as Undecided fence-sitters, but hey.) so you don't have to adhere to THEIR moral code.
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telp wrote:
And if my hypothetical sorcerer joined a good faction and stopped killing angels and good characters in general, would he be "clean"? I. e. is it possible to be removed from the list if a character abandons their old ways?

Absolutely. We believe in the importance of redemption as one the key tenants of law enforcement.
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sihoiba wrote:
We believe in the importance of redemption as one the key tenants of law enforcement.

The heck you say. I don't recall THAT from the Skillz Police training manuals. Redemption, you say? A key tenet of law enforcement...

No. Doesn't ring a bell. I'm pretty sure it would have been in there somewhere, probably between module 33a, Murdering The Bastards Like You Really Mean It, and 33b, Corruption and You: Free Donuts Forever! Unless, that is, redemption comes with Free Donuts Forever™ levels of donut redeeming for the officers involved. Perhaps that's what you meant?

Perhaps our enforcement standards aren't as different as had first appeared. You know, come to think of it, a cynical bastard might suppose that the list of "false goods" is an effort to get the general public to do the dangerous murdering FOR you, not unlike Murder, Inc.'s subcontracting approach to the subject of angel-on-angel violence. You get to hang out in the station house, "enforcing" a T1 now and then as opportunities present themselves, but otherwise enforcing the No Donut Left Behind law with dedication and efficiency. Sounds... strangely familiar.

Now of course one major difference is the Skillz Police' "a Healthy Cop is a Happy Cop" employee wellness program; I am scarfing down the free sushi these days, washed down with copious lashings of anti-oxidant-laden green tea. The Skillz Police: Law Enforcement That Cares. But aside from that, I really think we're all part of one happy, greater fraternity of law enforcement. Isn't that sweet?
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And pineapples of Murder Inc has made the list. I'm beginning to think Murder Inc change of heart might not be entirely honest. We await the official company response with interest.
Kharn
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey police dudes.

I killed another good.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

- You attack Janus Clarke with your Fist and hit for 4 points of piercing damage. His armor soaked 4 points of damage. You gain 4 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 14 Experience Points! (2012-02-15 05:42:55).

http://nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=939
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: