Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Nexus Clash :: View topic - Donations and Such
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donations and Such
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MrConsideration
Explorer
Explorer


Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just curious as to the credits situation - I donated a few months ago and am not sure when the last lot of credits went through? I'm content to wait - I've a lot to play with already!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobGeneric
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Posts: 1684

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to apologize on this one; when I saw your post I went through the logs and found a couple of donations (yours was one of them) that never got processed. Should be done now. If anyone is missing credits from donations, please PM me; I will try to get anything outstanding finished up by this weekend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MrConsideration
Explorer
Explorer


Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, thanks very much!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
honestmistake
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 302

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I donate to change the name of a Katar to say..... "A Spanking Paddle" would it be possible to donate further to alter the damage type to impact and the attack message to something more appropriate?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sartain
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Feb 07, 2011
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donated about a week ago, how long can I expect to wait for my credits?

Not that I'm in a hurry, but if there's a problem might as well catch it right away
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobGeneric
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Posts: 1684

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sartain wrote:
Donated about a week ago, how long can I expect to wait for my credits?

Not that I'm in a hurry, but if there's a problem might as well catch it right away
Just finished a stretch of all three of my kids birthdays in a week and a half - fed 100-ish people on back to back weekends; I believe all donations should now be caught up; please PM me if you don't see your credits now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BobGeneric
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Posts: 1684

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestmistake wrote:
If I donate to change the name of a Katar to say..... "A Spanking Paddle" would it be possible to donate further to alter the damage type to impact and the attack message to something more appropriate?
At present changing the attack message further is not supported by the code base.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Teksura
Nexus Archivist
Nexus Archivist


Joined: Dec 17, 2009
Posts: 5580

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobGeneric wrote:
honestmistake wrote:
If I donate to change the name of a Katar to say..... "A Spanking Paddle" would it be possible to donate further to alter the damage type to impact and the attack message to something more appropriate?
At present changing the attack message further is not supported by the code base.


Damage type can be done, but it would require creating an entirely new item, and then granting it to you via admin (and then never having it appear in the search odds). I'm not sure if Bob does that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Feb 26, 2010
Posts: 1661

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If one wants a named HTH item which does impact damage, perhap starting with Brass Knuckles might be better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sartain
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Feb 07, 2011
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobGeneric wrote:
Sartain wrote:
Donated about a week ago, how long can I expect to wait for my credits?

Not that I'm in a hurry, but if there's a problem might as well catch it right away
Just finished a stretch of all three of my kids birthdays in a week and a half - fed 100-ish people on back to back weekends; I believe all donations should now be caught up; please PM me if you don't see your credits now.


Hey, real life happens.
Thanks for the heads up, already spending my ill-gotten credits 8)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AgentTBC
Explorer
Explorer


Joined: Jan 06, 2011
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can credits let you have a 4th character in a faction? I used them for a 4th character but I didn't realize you can only have 3 in a faction, so the 4th tends to wander around getting killed constantly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Feb 26, 2010
Posts: 1661

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AgentTBC wrote:
Can credits let you have a 4th character in a faction? I used them for a 4th character but I didn't realize you can only have 3 in a faction, so the 4th tends to wander around getting killed constantly.
If Bob ever says Yes to this, he is getting more of my money so fast it'll make his head spin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hollowbunny
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2010
Posts: 419
Location: Cave Exploring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AgentTBC wrote:
Can credits let you have a 4th character in a faction? I used them for a 4th character but I didn't realize you can only have 3 in a faction, so the 4th tends to wander around getting killed constantly.

You make it sound like a bad thing. Out of the five characters I have only two are in factions. When I log in and find any of the three ferals alive then I am saddened, as no-one has yet squeezed them dry of their juicy XP goodness.
The XP must flow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
necorium
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Jan 20, 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: donation Reply with quote

donated $10 please credit me when you can

necorium
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
necorium
Mortal
Mortal


Joined: Jan 20, 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: donation Reply with quote

necorium wrote:
donated $10 please credit me when you can

necorium


Smile nudge nudge... please credit me I got so many plans i want to start. also thank you for bringing this game back!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Credit: Site logo artwork (C)2006 Bradley K McDevitt (used under license)
Character creation and raid ticker icons by Lorc and Delapouite at game-icons.net

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.