Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:23 am Post subject: Patch Notes - 21st December
The Nexus has been updated once again! The changelog is detailed below
* Merry Christmas! For this Nexmas season, journey to the chaotic realm of Kaleidoscopia, which is once again open and saturated with Nexmas magic! There isn't a competition over the land of Chaos this year, but it is full of Christmas Presents and other festive items that can easily be found by searching anywhere in the plane! Happy hunting and good luck! Portals are located at 4,38 Laurentia, 26,18 Elysium and 7,2 Stygia.
* Candy Corn acquired during this year's Halloween event can now be spent by traveling to the Watcher Keep (15,21) in Stygia and hurling the Candy Corn into the Pit of Azazel. This will provide rewards, with odds skewed based on how much corn you threw into the Pit.
* Combat actions taken in the Great Ziggurat Challenge will no longer shift your morality.
* Custom rank names now exist in the Nexus. Faction leaders may edit their factions to change the titles of Leader, Lieutenant, Veteran and Initiate to whatever they like.
* Faction leaders may now search safe logs sorted by specific characters.
* Resolved an issue where items that had Lighten enchants and lost them gained previously nonexistant weight.
* Hand of the Necromancer now works with any spell attack source of Death damage, including Rods of Magic.
* Planar Screen now correctly treats Amaravati as a neighborhood in Elysium.
* Fixed an issue that caused some Halloween pets to appear long after the event ended.
Joined: Jan 19, 2010 Posts: 1963 Location: Charlotte's Bakery University
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:51 am Post subject:
Kaleidoscopia gates are now open! They are located at 4,38 Laurentia, 26,18 Elysium and 7,2 Stygia. I've edited the original post accordingly.
We've narrowed down a cause for the candy corn issue, which has some other implications; basically, everything that changed in one very specific frontend file isn't applying on live. This means:
- The interface button to use the candy corn toss isn't appearing when it should (though the functionality for it works).
- Custom ranks aren't appearing in the main page view of your character (by your AP, MP, guild, etc) even though they're appearing fine in rosters and character pages and the ability to add and edit them works.
- Custom Nexmas descriptions in Kaleidoscopia aren't appearing (though other Nexmas features of 2020 Kaleidoscopia are).
I don't have an estimated time on the solution as that would involve making promises about the workload and availability of devs who aren't me.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum