Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Random and Funny: Dumbest suggestion thread 2
Since there are two types of Heavy Items in game, we need to introduce two distinct types of corpses.
If the body is heavily mutilated, you can pick up a chunk of it and use as a thrown weapon.
But if the body is relatively undamaged, it can be picked up whole and used as a melee weapon.
On character death the game would decide what type of corpse they became. It could check character class, level, way of death, some other secret factors... or just consult the RNG. _________________ My characters and random trivia: https://wiki.nexuscla.sh/wiki/index.php?title=User:Badziew
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:05 pm Post subject: Why did I write so much?
Allow fruits to have quality levels that range from unripe to ripe to rotten.
Fruit found in markets are more likely to be ripe, but there are still many unripe. Fruit found elsewhere is more likely to be unripe or rotten.
As time passes, the fruits slowly decay in the natural order, peaking hp restored at ripe, and potentially reducing hp when rotten.
1. Fruit held by liches with the skill "aura of the crypt" will decay at a much faster rate. Liches who eat rotten fruit gain double the usual hp
2. Advocates with the skill "Blessing of Eternity" will give fruit a much longer duration in the ripe stage.
3. Infernal behemoths with the skill "Burning Aura" will turn the fruit into a blackened burnt state. This lowers restored hp but prevents rot.
4. Holy Champions with the Cloak of Flame skill will sun-dry any fruits they hold by the ripe stage. This prevents rot and increases hp restored
5. Dark Oppressors with "Domineering Presence" can turn ripe fruit into a fruit of temptation. When eaten by non-demons, it replenishes hp at three times the normal amount. However, that person trying to attack the DO will find that they are unable to out of fear and order. Furthermore, a DO with Lord over Domain will cause any attacks made at it from the fruit eater hit other non-faction members on the same tile.
6. Redeemed with "Favored Son of Earth" increases the time it takes to fully ripen, but yields greater hp restored.
7. Redeemed with "Ultimate Suffering" double the hp restored of fruits matured by their hands and halve the damage done by rotten fruit. Demons who eat a fruit grown by a Redeemed with Ultimate Suffering will receive damage three times that of the original hp that would be healed.
8. Fallen with "Dark Trick" grow fruit sewn with an undetectable seed of evil. Anyone who consumes this evil fruit will gain hp normally. However, when they deal damage to an opponent, the Fallen secretly will can hp equivalent to the damage dealt. Furthermore, when they are attacked, damage done to them heals the fallen and equivalent amount. Both methods can bring the fallen above max hp. All evil fruits grown by the Fallen that are eaten will combine their hp from the different targets. When the Fallen dies, all seeds of evil vanish.
9. Divine Heralds can detect if a fruit contains a seed of evil.
10. Void Walkers with "Stepping of the World Gate" affect fruit they carry when they use their plane-traversing skill. Passing through their void dimension along the way, the fruit on them is corrupted and twisted by the harsh environment that only walkers of the void can handle. These fruit are known as void fruit, which to void walkers heal for +1hp, but for any other class that ingests them experience a roulette of damages up to 20, plus 1 status effect that may or may not be deleterious (cold affinity,defiler poison, etc.).
11. Wyrm Masters that hold fruit will lower the hp restored and shorten the time between stages. Once rotten is reached, the fruit dissolves into nothingness and is removed from their inventory.
New skill: Secret Identity. 5 AP to activate 1 MP per tick. Gives you the status effect Secret Identity, while you are under this status effect, any action you perform will not show up with your character name but instead just say, a masked man/woman.
A clothing item called "mask" that you can enchant to have a name, and the name is what your character's name becomes when you're wearing it. Removing it returns your name to normal.
So for example "Bruce" could wear a mask named "Batman." If he attacks someone while wearing it it'll just say a masked <gender> called Batman did it.
Players can click in the chat log to see who the actual character was (to prevent griefing)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum