Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Cannot attack ward with grenades
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot attack ward with grenades

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Bug Reporting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 2353
Location: Mars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Cannot attack ward with grenades Reply with quote

When target shooting I can attack the targets with *any* thrown weapon. However when I attack a factional ward I can attack with Hatchet or PBTK but not a Conc or a Shock Sphere.
_________________
Cheers,

Skull Face
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nayru
Highly Aloof Goddess
Highly Aloof Goddess


Joined: Oct 22, 2016
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would someone actually want to do that though? not like the aoe will go off or anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver


Joined: Jan 19, 2010
Posts: 1677
Location: Charlotte's Bakery University

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannot attack ward with grenades Reply with quote

SkullFace wrote:
When target shooting I can attack the targets with *any* thrown weapon. However when I attack a factional ward I can attack with Hatchet or PBTK but not a Conc or a Shock Sphere.


It sounds like the real bug here is that target shooting allows you to use grenades.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Badziew
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: May 18, 2017
Posts: 140

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Cannot attack ward with grenades Reply with quote

Kandarin wrote:
SkullFace wrote:
When target shooting I can attack the targets with *any* thrown weapon. However when I attack a factional ward I can attack with Hatchet or PBTK but not a Conc or a Shock Sphere.


It sounds like the real bug here is that target shooting allows you to use grenades.


How about changing it so that it works like a "normal" AoE attack and not only destroys the selected target but also all the other targets set up in a location... and perhaps also hits characters and pets? Twisted Evil
_________________
My characters and random trivia: http://wiki.nexuscla.sh/wiki/index.php?title=User:Badziew
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catvom
Active Member
Active Member


Joined: Jul 12, 2011
Posts: 353

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannot attack ward with grenades Reply with quote

Badziew wrote:
How about changing it so that it works like a "normal" AoE attack and not only destroys the selected target but also all the other targets set up in a location... and perhaps also hits characters and pets? Twisted Evil


+1
_________________
Bob Ross | Feral | 3628 - Catvom | Feral | 3627 - Haldos Jnr. | RRF | 3659 - MonkeyDawg | PoR | 3631 - A Speciality Priest of Tempus | Lawful Good | 4489
Retribution | Eternals | 9134 - Minsc | Scales of Namm the Vigilant | 9008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Bug Reporting All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Credit: Site homepage artwork (C) 2017 Acaisha Buffo
Character creation and raid ticker icons by Lorc and Delapouite at game-icons.net
Original Nexus War classes, powers, and lore copyright 2003 - 2019 Brandon Harris (bharris@gaijin.com) used with permission.
PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.