Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:31 am Post subject: Patch Notes - 30th November
Another day, another update...
* Significant (~95%) reduction in database queries for characters standing in their stronghold
* Improve performance of AP tick and safe management
* Added an additional graph to the performance monitoring page to monitor performance over time of the most time consuming game actions
* Fixed some issues with the graphs on the performance monitoring page (https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=performance)
Interface and Quality of Life:
* New characters begin play with a weightless item, the Nexus Guidebook. Using it costs 0 AP and provides pieces of advice about Nexus gameplay.
* Character creation advice has been updated to mention the Chat, the Wiki and the aforementioned Nexus Guidebook.
* If you try to purchase a second 10 CP combat skill when you already have one (e.g. you have Melee Combat and try to buy Ranged Combat) the game now warns you that this is a bad idea.
* Factioned Mortals in factions with standing strongholds will now always respawn close to their strongholds. As you level, the distance of potential respawn points from your stronghold will increase. Picking a Tier 2 class or leveling past 15 as a Mortal will end the effect.
* The Doom Howler's version of the Spell Combat skill, which no one ever bought and which would have been a poor choice if anyone ever had, has been removed from the game.
* Fixed a bug that caused some wiki links for Mortal skills in the skill purchase screen to not work.
* Fixed a bug that kept Wisp Form users from plummeting to their deaths when disabling Wisp Form over Empty Sky.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum