Joined: Jan 19, 2010 Posts: 1542 Location: Charlotte's Bakery University
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 am Post subject: Bugs and balance minipatch
A series of updates has been added to the game this morning. This is a smaller patch than many recently and doesn't have a single theme; it's a wide range of bugs and balance issues that we fixed for Breath 5 that fit neatly into the current Breath as well.
Game Mechanics and Balance
● Dark Heart will now always hit factionmates and is unaffected by defense, dodge or automiss chances when attacking factionmates. Dark Heart attacks on factionmates will ignore auras and poisoned clothes.
● Equipped items may now be unequipped while Encumbered.
● Damage absorbed by Inviolate Form now count toward the Damage Taken stat.
● Way of Antitoxin now prevents the Great Wyrm's venom.
● Vials of Wyrm Bile now may be used with Anoint.
● The Great Wyrm has been given a much less frequent respawn rate and is now on the daily tick; it should feel like a big deal when you kill it, and getting killed by a second Wyrm respawning at the AP tick interfered with that.
Quality of Life and Interface
● Released characters have a different icon in the character select screen to distinguish them from Dead characters.
● Invisible characters have a different icon in the character select screen to distinguish them from Hidden characters.
● The potion forgetting button now says what potion forgetting will cost immediately.
● Aura spells (which are useless as direct attacks) no longer appear as options in attack dropdowns.
● Fixed a piece of redundant code that was causing Blood Ice and Soul Ice gathering at lower damage to not work.
● Character resets now correctly remove Prayer Beads.
● Fixed an exploit that allowed mall clothes production to generate clothing items not on the mall pulldown options.
● Potion forgetting is now reducible by MP-reducing effects (Arcane Affinity, Darksoul Cabal); previously it claimed reduction but did not actually reduce the cost.
● Supplemental damage now applies on Touch Attacks such as Agony Curse.
● Passive Regeneration can now be turned off at zero AP.
● The respawn flavor text for Myrmidons and Sorcerers should now appear instead of being overridden by Mortal text.
● Attacking structures while Defensive Stance or Shield of Faith is active now costs 1 MP like attacks on characters/pets do.
● Corrected an issue that made Wraiths sometimes spawn outside of the Death Cascade.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum