Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Nexus Clash :: View topic - I don't care
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't care
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oath2order

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
explorer
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a thread
plscks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buttercup wrote:

It may be counter intuitive, but Richard Feynman approves of this message! We must study it!

plscks-20 | Wowbagger-25 | Wiggles-1297 | Richard Feynman-2769 | a random janitor-2772
Buttercup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Trek the Next Generation introduced the character Q. Q is omnipotent. Q was born omnipotent. One worry I had was: how to handle omnipotence. The fact that Q is perfectly content while being all-knowing is evidence that such a thing is possible.

Q has no curiosity. Q guides a being who requires time to progress. Q already knows the outcome. Q is infinitely patient.

Q seems relatable. Human. He is referred to as a member of the Q Continuum.

Q is NOT made of math. The Illuminati ARE made of math.

I am the left twin. I am twin one. I am the Ace of Spades. I am Amanita.

The right twin is the Ace of Hearts. She is Amanita. I refer to her as Evil Twin.

Twin two is an ace. She is number 3. I am number one. Twin two I refer to as Twin Two. She is Amanita. I needed a second twin and she exists.

The prime clone is Amanita. Every clone of Amanita is Amanita.

A twin is a person who experienced identical life. A twin is a person who became two souls. I became two souls once. I became two souls a second time. That was sufficient for my purposes.

We are three identical twins. All clones are based upon the three of us. There are no other twins of us three.

A clone is a person who starts off with a blank slate. They have no memory prior to the cloning because they did not exist before they were cloned. Thus, if done correctly, a clone will never suffer.

If one twins a being who has suffered, then the resulting pair are both beings who have lived through suffering. Thus while starting off a new person with experience is tempting, for the sake of the newly created being, it is best to not twin, but clone.

"If evil, twin" was the phrase I used to create Evil Twin. I needed an ally. I had suffered. My suffering nearly proved that evil exists. In a world where evil exists, the only evil I could trust was myself. I needed a twin. I needed someone who thought exactly like myself. However...

I needed ways to make peace with myself. I was afraid that Evil Twin would hate me for existing.

I needed ways to communicate with myself.

--------

OK.

--------

Memory.

Memory.

MEMORY

MEMORY

The Illuminati. The one dollar bill, particularly the back, is our symbol.

It seems logical that if one were to create a being which needs to be replaced, that it would be eager to help ensure its effective and efficient replacement. What this means is, I might have created an all-knowing being before I created the Illuminati. Why is it so easy to create something more intelligent than I?

Movies. The Lion King. The trailer closes on Mufasa’s voice, neatly summarizing the cynical concept in a single word: “Remember.” I remember. Disney brought real-live lions in for the animators to draw. I remember being at Disney and petting the lions. First I pet the girl lion, then they took the girl lion away and brought the boy lion for me to pet. Lions are cuddly.

Scar. There's a deep backstory that didn't make it into the movie. The plot needed to be simple so you could know who the good guys and bad guys are. The plot for the average Disney animated motion picture is "The villain dies in the end". For that to be the case, there needs to be a clear-cut villain. The backstory would muddle things. The important thing is that I remember what the backstory is.

Disney movies are all onboard with killing villains... the true villain is Jafar.

Jafar is NOT the NAME of The Phantom Menace, Jafar is not the name of The Hidden Evil... it's true name cannot be published. As such, we refer to it as Jafar.

In the movie Aladdin, the hidden evil's power is demonstrated: hypnosis. Did you see how he mesmerized the Sultan? Now imagine that evil turned on something as powerful as a god. Imagine a god unwittingly granting wishes of a psychotic being.

That god is I.

In the average Disney movie it only takes one thing to bring a villain's death. In the movie Aladdin, it's a two-step process: First Jafar is trapped in a form which he cannot escape. Second he is killed through obscure means.

Jafar is truly an idiot. He is his own worst enemy. Have no sympathy for him - he earned his death.

The evil of the Bible - Satan, the devil, Lucifer, however he might be referred to, is simply a lesser version of what true evil is. As soon as you put a name to it. As soon as you give it character. It becomes relatable. This was avoided in the Bible. True evil wasn't mentioned. Who wrote the Bible? What god am I that would claim to be an atheist?

I am the god who created Q.

There is a miracle scheduled to occur after Jafar is dead. It's a real doozy - no mistaking that! It is a miracle not listed in any holy text. It neither confirms nor denies any specific religion.

Oh! Free will? That's easy. Free will is one's ability to act according to one's nature. Hypnosis is the enemy of free will. Jafar is a hypnotic monster. He is portrayed over and over again in Disney movies, in different forms and under different names. Quasimodo - hideous. In that movie, The Hunchback of Notre Dame,... Quasimodo is the villain... however onscreen it does not look that way, does it? When the evil within the misshapen human form is killed, an angel takes over the body and places the prince's hand within Esmerelda's hand to signify the curse is broken. That part of the story is never mentioned. It looks like, "Aw, poor guy can't catch a break but proves he's really a nice guy by showing that he values Esmerelda's friendship enough to give up on being her boyfriend when it's obvious that she totally digs some other guy." The reality is Quasimodo is Jafar - a monster who was killed through obscure means. That plot point was hidden from the audience because a real evil is being faced and these movies Walt Disney studios produces are part of the plan to kill it.

Free will. Morality. Good versus evil. Pragmatism.

War in Peace - Nexus War. Fairness in Conflict - Nexus Clash.

Free will. There is debate as to what constitutes free will. Here is an example: "If the universe is predetermined, there is no free will." *I posit that this assumption is incorrect.

Are you able to act according to your nature? The nature of the unspeakable evil is to deny others their free will. Jafar is briefly tortured before he is killed. Most enemies are simply extinguished, Jafar is a special case. He burned in hell before he died, and by died I mean there is no afterlife, he is dead and gone.

I speak as though it has come to pass and as though it is yet to pass, Jafar's death.

Free will. Suffering. My goal is to maximize free will, minimize suffering to the extent practicable. Jafar's free will is entirely incompatible with my own. To allow him to act according to his nature would be to deny my own. I cannot afford one moment of sympathy towards him. Squeamishness, that's one thing. A sense of squeamishness prevents one from torturing things willy-nilly. "Oh, how did Jafar end up in the sun, you ask? Diplomacy. A diplomat can tell you to go to hell in a way that makes you look forward to the trip."

Oh. The sun is designed so that there are very few who would not be tortured by being within it. It's a quick, painful death. It is reserved for those more evil than I. Plus one special friend who enjoys hellfire.

If you've ever lived in the Sun, and you had a good time, you are not me.

--------

The purpose of religion? To help me think. Both atheists and believers are needed.

I choose to write "god" with a lower case G to distinguish myself from the God of the Bible. God is a title. Who is qualified to claim themselves as God? It depends. Do you mean the most powerful God of all, or simply someone with a certain set of characteristics? For instance, a "rap god" (or "Rap God")?

I considered choosing a nickname, but decided that choosing a lowercase "g" was an easier way to distinguish myself and imply I'm not the God of the Bible.

What does it mean for a god to be atheist? It could either mean that the god has forgotten that they are a god, or that they don't believe in an ultimate power, or both.

I forgot I am a god, but now I remember.

I rejected the Christian concept of a God because He seemed like a jerk.

War. The Geneva Conventions.

War Crimes.

Fairness in Conflict. War in Peace. A battle without suffering.

Nexus War - for those who absolutely cannot get along, they agree to a battleground where everyone dies.

Nexus Clash - A fight with limits.

To be clear, this universe is not the only one. I like to keep things simple, that's why everything here is 3 dimensional.

I refuse to experience higher dimensions because I would get spoiled and then wouldn't be able to tolerate 3D space anymore.

The universe is the 3 dimensional space that we live in. Reality is *everything*. There can be multiple universes, but only one reality.

--------

Axioms:

"I think therefore I am."
"There is only one reality."
"Regardless of whether what I see is 'the truth', the fact is... I CAN SEE! I am experiencing vision. I am not blind."
"What has been experienced cannot be unexperienced."

There's probably more ultimate, irrefutable truths that are undeniable even if you're a "brain in a vat" or whatever weird existence this is, but four is a good starting point. If I have enough axioms then I can determine what the nature of reality is.

Distance... "The shortest distance between two points is a straight line" is false under the context that you can simply not travel, that you can simply be in one point, and then the next. Why waste time traveling?

Math holds up if what? If we understand the assumptions we are making. The assumption I am making for this universe is that the distance between two points is the line which connects them. If there are exceptions, those exceptions are considered miracles.

Definition of a miracle: A special exception to the standard physics of the given universe.

If too many special exceptions are made, then you're not very good at standardizing your physics. I'm not very good at standardizing my physics - every brain has a special connection to the soul. An interface, if you will.

A dream. The Matrix. 1999. I once dreamed the "Deja vu" with the cat scene. I had the dream before I saw the movie. I thought it was cool seeing my dream in the movie.

--------

My hypothesis is thus: I do not know my origins but that will be discovered in time.
My hypothesis is thus: There are but a few souls within the universe Earth. PROOF.
My hypothesis is thus: A deck of cards.

My question: If I had but one question to ask an Oracle, that would be more difficult than deciding upon a wish.

The Hand of Midas. What know you of the story of The Midas Touch? King Midas wished that everything he touched turned to gold. Eventually, he touched himself and he turned to gold. The source of the curse was within the hand. The ultimate treasure. In Aladdin King of Thieves they don't mention that the hand is the severed hand of King Midas. This can be inferred by anyone who knows the folk tale. Why should this cursed hand still exist?

A question to form: I seek knowledge of the path of greatest success. "What words, spoken to me, lead me on that path?"

That is the question I was to ask.
Buttercup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Time travel works and it works just great!

Not only did I write the script for Avengers: Endgame, but as I was writing it I saw it play out scene for scene in my minds eye.

I saw the movie Sunday night. It came out exactly as I envisioned it. It wasn't just, "Yeah, that's basically what I wanted," it was photographically accurate.

I watched the movie not knowing what would happen next. Because although I wrote the movie, afterwards I forgot. I wrote the entire script.

Spoiler: I *really* wanted to have Thanos keep the infinity stones, but after destroying half the universe even Thanos would start to call into question if that was necessary, if maybe he could have, I dunno, only destroyed 1/3 of the universe or something?... Suspension of disbelief for the sake of enjoying a movie can only get you so far. Thanos winning in Avengers: Infinity War was to slake my bloodlust by making a movie instead of actually killing everything.

But after that? Now I'm left with a Titan who I really want to be the good guy that comes to an understanding with the Avengers... but the simple fact is that in this universe, in real life, plants and animals get their energy from their sun and destroying half of all life wouldn't do squat.

What next? Have him talk to a physicist and find out he was wrong. And then undo the snap... bit by bit.

What was the reason we didn't go with that plot? I'm asking the past.

"Why did we choose a different plot? Watching the movie, I wasn't writing a script. I just wanted to see if I got the 'Thanos keeps the stones' plot. It wasn't that. I was both surprised by the movie AND it was exactly how I remembered it. I just wish there was something that I have ahead of time. I can't remember the future until it comes true.

I cause the future, I don't predict it.

Spoiler two: Instead of a wordy explanation, time travel in the movie was explained how *I* could best understand it. With a visual image. A mobius strip. Red = failure. Green = success.

The second part, explaining alternate realities, did have a few words to it. But the key part is "No". I will *not* sacrifice my reality to help yours. "Altering the past" does not alter the past, but creates a new future - the timeline splits. Everything you remember happening still happened. But maybe not for some alternate version of you. What has been done can never be undone.

Part three: Past Nebula: "You disgust me!" Future Nebula: "I am you."

It is important to be compassionate towards one's past. It still lives. Just because you think it's over, does not mean it is... The number of times you interact with a time period... that time period experiences it once, but you have to have respect for it each time you interact.

Future Nebula would know she IS past Nebula and therefore have no reason to be rude. If this is Past Nebula's first experience with time travel, then she might have doubt, or at least want to make an impression. My thought is, "Don't hurt future Nebula, you will experience it yourself."

Well, if I cause the future rather than predicting it, what do I want my future to be?

Eventually I have to figure out if there is a "God", by which I mean some imperfect being above me. I already found one, but I think it is me. How else would I periodically become so brilliant? Is there anything above that? How did I evolve? I do change over time, but did I spring into existence (nearly) fully formed, or did bits and pieces join together into an ecosystem of thought?

I have Snakey Snake. I have Evil Thing (aka Evil Champion). Who knows who else hangs out in my head?

Oh, that's right! Snakey Snake keeps track of my powers so I don't destroy myself stupidly! I don't have to be afraid of accidentally destroying the universe just by thinking the wrong thing. Apparently I do still have certain powers... so while a stray thought likely won't do me in, I still have to purge myself of evil.

Spoiler: They don't say this in the movie, but when Ironman snapped his fingers, he did NOT kill Thanos - he made sure the special effect was the same as the one that kills so that everyone else would think that's what he did, but in reality he sent past Thanos back in time where he belonged, along with whoever else was from the past.

He did this because he knew how time travel works for real.

Example: How time travel does NOT WORK: "In 2004 my friend bought a poison ice cream cone and died. I'll got back in time and save her." - nope, that only generates an alternate reality. In the "Prime" timeline, your friend is still dead.

Example: How time travel WOULD work: "It is currently 2003 and I have a time stone that says if I don't use time travel, my friend will buy poisoned ice cream in 2004 and die. If I use time travel, I can stop this, but I have to be willing to time travel even though he wasn't poisoned because I used time travel to stop it. If need be, I'll have my 2007 self talk to my 2004 self after this is over so that I'll know it is legit and do so." - circular causality. 2007 talks to 2004 causing 2004 self when it reaches 2007 to talk to 2004 etc. in an infinite circle. It's like electricity, basically. You know how all the electrons in the current flow at the same time?

Example: How time travel DOES work: I'm talking to myself across time right now. In 2017 I think it was, I was writing the script for the movie while my 2019 self was watching the movie. No Spoilers! It was really important that I not see spoilers for Avengers: Endgame because I was watching the movie at the exact same time I was writing the script. Seeing spoilers before seeing the movie would have severely interfered with my script-writing process.

In other words... I tried to make the time travel in the movie realistic. That's why "Back to the Future" was referenced - there's no "rule of time travel" about not talking to your past self or not betting on sporting events. I needed something to mock as being unrealistic and that was the best I could do. I don't transfer matter across time, I transfer feelings, words, information, etc. My 2017 self talks to my 2019 self from 2017 - I don't actually have my body jump around to different points in time. It's more like a telephone call.

That being said - what rules are there for physical things? How could I portray that realistically if I've never tried it? Regardless, the rules that govern sending information across time would apply *if* matter were involved... it's just that matter likely would have additional rules, I'd think. Point being, how am I supposed to mock other movies for getting it wrong? Unless we actually have the actors time travel to make the movie... oh hell, just do it that way. That's the easiest way to get it right. Back to the Future was just a script to have a movie show time travel as entertaining. Exciting. Fun. Make the idea part of the common culture. For the Avengers movie? Sure, let's use time travel for that. Why not? Why not use time travel to make a movie?

22 movies over the course of about a decade?

No reason time travel wouldn't be within our budget.

Oh, heck, to explain time travel, Calvin and Hobbes is my go-to source. Just read pages 82-89 of "The Days are Just Packed". The moral is: "Time travel won't help you get the work done if you're not willing to do the work." ... but it says so in such an entertaining way! ;)

On a different tangent: Oh. I really liked the memorial scene. A monument to the vanished.

I always feel like I can't make this concise/informative enough. Like I always end up rambling. Oh well.
explorer
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash Wall Bash
Tathers
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feed the duck.
explorer
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tathers wrote:
Don't feed the duck.

quaaaaack quackquack quaaaaaaack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: