Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - What did your character do today?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What did your character do today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 234, 235, 236  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repth
Lore Developer
Lore Developer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- You have earned the Bibliophile badge! Earning this badge has caused you to gain 10 Character Points! (2012-09-19 19:32:49).
- Joseph Kony has earned the Bibliophile badge! (2012-09-19 19:32:49).
- You have earned the Critic badge! Earning this badge has caused you to gain 5 Character Points! (2012-09-19 19:32:50).
- Joseph Kony has earned the Critic badge! (2012-09-19 19:32:51).

Got my first global badges and didn't even realize it until I logged in on an alt!
B4 Valhalla Map Preview
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred blew himself up by accident. Woo hoo!

The Skillz Police, always on the job, ever vigilant, demonstrating once again that no miscreant is safe. Especially Fred himself. Oh, and doors, who are STILL refusing to learn Advanced Thrown Weapons, their days are definitely numbered.
sohdbrimks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bag of XP slept inside an Ivory Tower and was NOT killed
Dont you feel any shame, people?
Reverend
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should have called a waahmbulance before visiting this thread. So much butt-hurt in here that I think whoever got whatever they got, just might have had it coming.

Bless me, Father, for I will sin. One day soon, I will come for these man-children, weeping to anyone who will listen, over the cruel fate of their web game characters. And I will deliver them unto you. Take them, Father, and show them the error of their ways.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I suppose at least we're lucky there are no trolls here, waving their epeens around, judging people and actions they don't against how awesome they think they are, while hiding behind the anonymity of a forum name.

Those guys really suck... but luckily there are none here.
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sac: your post reads so much better if you read "epeens" as "épées". The mental image of troll duelists is just too good.
[/feeding]
My wandering feral found some text in the corner of Purgatorio.
Quote:
Someone has written YOU THERE! The EUPD is comandeering your transportation abilities! Please give the officer you see here access to the Void. in marker on a wall here.

Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And after all this time playing this game, I managed the "respawn, head toward home, die of unnoticed Defiler Poison" achievement. Again.
CarelessWill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mallich wrote:
Sac: your post reads so much better if you read "epeens" as "épées". The mental image of troll duelists is just too good.
[/feeding]
My wandering feral found some text in the corner of Purgatorio.
Quote:
Someone has written YOU THERE! The EUPD is comandeering your transportation abilities! Please give the officer you see here access to the Void. in marker on a wall here.
Officer Burke is getting royally fed up with respawning in Purgatorio. Citizens will stop what they are doing and assist him into the void when he is there. It's the Law, now.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shadow has completed its Angels Killed goal for this breath and left Elysium to Henderson. It now goes to do something else to set it up for next breath. Not sure yet exactly what.
BeefSteak
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylinn wrote:
And after all this time playing this game, I managed the "respawn, head toward home, die of unnoticed Defiler Poison" achievement. Again.

I've done that before. As a little added bonus, on my second trip home I remembered that I had Meditation >.>
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeefSteak wrote:
As a little added bonus, on my second trip home I remembered that I had Meditation >.>

Oh well, for extra style points, I died searching a hospital before I remembered Meditation, once. Only once.
Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Confused Drifter was checking the streets and came across this gathering..

Quote:
There are 5 other people here, a Lightspeaker (30) , a Lightspeaker (24), a Lich (30) , a Seraph (30) , a Lightspeaker (30) .

There are 126 pets here, A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A CHUCKY DOLL, a(n) Judgemaster , A Combat Medic, a(n) Ghoul , A cuddly teddy bear, a(n) Ghoul , A little lost child, a(n) Ghoul , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite, a(n) Judgemaster , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Aethersprite,, a(n) Aethersprite , Angel Bunny, a(n) Wheel of Righteousness , ANGRY BEAR, a(n) Judgemaster , Archmage, a(n) Ghoul , Bear Essentials, a(n) Judgemaster , Bear in a Suit, a(n) Judgemaster , Chenrezi, a(n) Ghoul , David Bowie, a(n) Ghoul , FeetOnFire, a(n) Ghoul , goat, a(n) Judgemaster , hawk, a(n) Aethersprite , INXS, a(n) Ghoul , J. J. Thomson, a(n) Ghoul , John Cougar Mellencamp, a(n) Ghoul , Judgemonster, a(n) Judgemaster , Mama Cass, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Mini-Meatbag, a(n) Ghoul , Protobear, a(n) Judgemaster , Reinvigorated Scalia, a(n) Judgemaster , REO Speedwagon, a(n) Ghoul , Rod Stewart, a(n) Ghoul , Rodney Carrington, a(n) Ghoul , Star Wars Kid, a(n) Ghoul , Styx, a(n) Ghoul , Tank the Tortoise, a(n) Judgemaster , The Faceless One, a(n) Ghoul , Wheel of Bears, a(n) Wheel of Righteousness , Wong, a(n) Wight , Wong, a(n) Wight , Wong, a(n) Wight , Wong, a(n) Wight , Wong, a(n) Wight , Wong, a(n) Wight [

StarStorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saulres wrote:
A shadow has completed its Angels Killed goal for this breath and left Elysium to Henderson. It now goes to do something else to set it up for next breath. Not sure yet exactly what.

You're the shadow?

Man, dunno how many times you killed Atrele, but... that stuff was getting old.

Also, my suggestion? Wander around Gehanna, murder feral pets and demons.
Quixotic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slyguy had been badges hunting in Ely and Gehenna, after much exploring he made it back to the Isle of Gates, AP'd, MP'd and at 3HP left. His survival instincts allow him to remain hidden in the forest to gather some energy back.
As he is ready to go back home, he somehow mistakes Elyseum for Valhalla.

Quote:
- Your Compound Bow (pristine) was damaged! (2012-09-23 13:35:10).
- The near-tangible power of justice suffusing this place sears your very soul. You take 3 points of damage. This is enough to kill you! Your body collapses under the strain! (2012-09-23 13:35:10).
- Your Suit of Light Body Armor (pristine) was damaged! (2012-09-23 13:35:10).
- You step into the portal and suddenly find yourself elsewhere. As you do so, you take 0 points of damage! This was enough to kill you! (2012-09-23 13:35:10).

Welp, dying twice at once, including once by 0 damage. Welp.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StarStorm wrote:
You're the shadow?

Man, dunno how many times you killed Atrele, but... that stuff was getting old.

Not The Shadow -- a shadow. (There's a difference.)

And yeah, I'm sorry it got old. Usually when I killed the same person multiple times I changed up the emote, but as I got closer to my goal I got lazier. Sorry for getting lazy. Sorry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 234, 235, 236  Next
Page 204 of 236

Jump to: