Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Nexus Clash :: View topic - Enchanting question
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enchanting question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsr5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Enchanting question Reply with quote

Wiki doesn't say anything in particular in the way of weapons that can't be enchanted. Are there any un enchantable weapons? If not then what is going to happen when my throwy guy gets enchanted rocks and loads them in a enchanted sling?
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Enchanting question Reply with quote

jsr5 wrote:
Are there any un enchantable weapons? If not then what is going to happen when my throwy guy gets enchanted rocks and loads them in a enchanted sling?
1 - Spiked/Brass knuckles can't be enchanted, as far as I know, nor can innate weapons (blood claws, spellwands, crown of what-its-name, etc).
2 - I think the answer is "nothing at all". The enchanted sling would do the damage that an enchanted weapon would do (so a sling with 3 fire enchantments would do [base damage + 2] fire damage). I doubt that the enchantment on the stone would do anything unless you throw it on its own as its own weapon, but I expect a mod will appear soon and tell me I'm wrong. Wink
Ongewitter
Wikinator
Wikinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it out:
A Rock gets normal enchanting bonuses from enchantments placed on it. Picking up your thrown rock leaves it as enchanted.
Loading your enchanted rock into an (enchanted or not) Sling causes your sling to have ammo and apply damage using only the enchantments on the Sling, your Rock however, suddenly loses any and all enchantments it had on it at the time of loading. Unloading the Rock will also lose all enchantments it had.

Gunna edit the page now.
jsr5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks is a very minor let down but much as expected. Thanks for confirming/testing it for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Rules Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: